Covid 19 restrictions in place.
Race starts at 10am.
Congregation outside the Tercentenary Sports Hall (Click here to see location on map).
Registration Fee is £5.
Trophy awarded to first Male and Female and medals to all finishers.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions, the following must be adhered to:
- Warm up to be done prior to arriving.
- Athletes must arrive 15 minutes prior to the race start time.
- No holding area for clothes or personal belongings will be available.
- No water will be handed out.
- Once athletes have finished they must move away from the finish line immediately and not congregate in the surrounding area.
- No spectators will be allowed around the start/finish line or surrounding areas.
- Bibs not to be returned back once used.
- Toilet facilities may not be available on the day of the race.
- No registration on the day. Registration to be done prior to the event with a cut-off date of Wednesday 22nd September 2021. This must be done by completing the online registration form available on this page. Team captains are encouraged to send one registration with full details of their team.
The Vice President Mr. Robert Matto and the GAAA team will be available on Thursday 23rd September 2021 in the GAAA office at 6pm situated in the Victoria Stadium for bib collection. The GAAA office is located behind the hockey pitch stands just beside the tennis courts where you need to go up some stairs before proceeding to the second door on your right (Click here to see location on map). Payments to be made to the GAAA Treasurer’s Revolut Account (Mr. Jerai Torres on 54013323) or alternatively in cash on the 23rd September upon bib collection.
Race Route – Start outside Stadium – Winston Churchill – Line Wall Road – Ragged Staff Road – Queensway – Outside Stadium – End
Note: This is a ‘Road Race’ and as with all road races care must be taken with road traffic and pedestrians. Marshals will be placed at intervals across the route.