*Dedicated to the memory of Danny Barton*
Covid 19 restrictions in place.
Race starts at 10am.
Congregation by the American War Memorial (Click here to see location on map).
Due to Covid 19 restrictions, the following must be adhered to:
- Warm up to be done prior to arriving.
- Athletes must arrive 15 minutes prior to the race start time.
- No holding area for clothes or personal belongings will be available.
- No water will be handed out.
- Once athletes have finished they must move away from the finish line immediately and not congregate in the surrounding area.
- No spectators will be allowed around the start/finish line or surrounding areas.
- Bibs not to be returned back once used.
- Toilet facilities may not be available on the day of the race.
- No registration on the day. Registration to be done prior to the event with a cut-off date of Wednesday 28th April 2021. This must be done by completing the online registration form available on this page. Team captains are encouraged to send one registration with full details of their team.
Robert Matto (GAAA Vice-President) will be available on Thursday 29th April 2021 in the GAAA office situated in the Victoria Stadium for collection of cash payments. The GAAA office is located behind the hockey pitch stands just beside the tennis courts where you need to go up some stairs before proceeding to the second door on your right (Click here to see location on map). Cash is to be handed to Robert solely by the team captain or in the case of individuals by themselves on this date from 6pm to 7pm. Alternatively, prior to this date arrangements can be made with Robert by contacting him on +35056358000.
Registration Fee is £5. A medal will be handed out to all participants at the end of the race.
Note: This is a ‘Road Race’ and as with all road races care must be taken with road traffic and pedestrians. Marshals will be placed at intervals across the route.
Race Route – Start at north end of Queensway just past Regal House all along Queensway down into Dockyard Road finishing just before the entrance to the Europa Business Centre.