“Dedicated to the memory of Danny Barton”
Race starts at 10am.
Congregation by the American War Memorial (Click here to see location on map).
Individual Registration Fee is £5 for the race.
The following must be adhered to (Covid-19 restrictions in place):
- Warm up to be done prior to arriving.
- Athletes must arrive 15 minutes prior to the race start time.
- No holding area for clothes or personal belongings will be available.
- No water will be handed out.
- Once athletes have finished they must move away from the finish line immediately and not congregate in the surrounding area.
- No spectators will be allowed around the start/finish line or surrounding areas.
- Bibs not to be returned back once used.
- Toilet facilities may not be available on the day of the race.
A medal will be handed out to all participants at the end of the race. Overall First Male and First Female will receive a trophy.
How to Register:
No registration on the day. Registration is to be done prior to the event with a cut-off date of Friday 31st December 2021. This must be done by completing the online registration form available on this page under “Race Registration”. Team captains are encouraged to submit (if possible) one registration form with full details of their team for the race rather than have all individuals register themselves.
Bib Collection/Cash Payment Information:
The Vice President Mr. Robert Matto and the GAAA team will be available on the morning of the race as from 9:30am for bib collection. Payments to be made to the GAAA Treasurer’s NatWest/Revolut Account (Mr. Jerai Torres on +35054013323) or alternatively in cash on the 2nd January upon bib collection.
Race Route – Straight dash from the north end of Queensway just past Regal House all along Queensway down into Dockyard Road finishing just before the entrance to the Europa Business Centre.
Note: This is a ‘Road Race’ and as with all road races care must be taken with road traffic and pedestrians. Marshals will be placed at intervals across the route.