This race is sponsored by D&H Ceramics. Click on their logo below to visit their website.
Prize money will be awarded to the top 5 Male & Female runners.
The prizes are £100, £50, £25, £20 and £15.
Trophies will be awarded to first, second and third placed Male/Female runners in the following categories:
- Senior 18 to 34
- Masters A 35 to 44
- Masters B 45 to 54
- Masters C 55 to 59
- Masters D 60+
Event T-shirts handed out to top 100 finishers and a medal to all finishers.
Race starts at 8am.
Presentation of Trophies and Cash Prizes at 10:30am.
Congregation at the top of the American War Memorial Steps (Click here to see location on map).
Registration Fee is £10.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions in place, the following must be adhered to:
- Warm up to be done prior to arriving.
- Athletes must arrive 15 minutes prior to the race start time.
- No holding area for clothes or personal belongings will be available.
- Once athletes have finished they must move away from the finish line immediately and not congregate in the surrounding area.
- Bibs not to be returned back once used.
- Toilet facilities may not be available on the day of the race.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- No registration on the day. Registration to be done prior to the event with a cut-off date of Wednesday 23rd June 2021. This must be done by completing the online registration form available on this page. Team captains are encouraged to send one registration with full details of their team.
Robert Matto (GAAA Vice-President) will be available on Thursday 24th June 2021 in the GAAA office situated in the Victoria Stadium for collection of cash payments. The GAAA office is located behind the hockey pitch stands just beside the tennis courts where you need to go up some stairs before proceeding to the second door on your right (Click here to see location on map). Cash is to be handed to Robert solely by the team captain or in the case of individuals by themselves on this date from 6pm to 7pm. Alternatively, prior to this date arrangements can be made with Robert by contacting him on +35056358000.
Note: This is a ‘Road Race’ and as with all road races care must be taken with road traffic and pedestrians. Marshals will be placed at intervals across the route.
Start: Line Wall Road by Gib Oil Petrol Station
Loop 1: Line Wall Road – Lovers Lane – Trafalgar Interchange – Rosia Road – Cumberland Road – Turn by Rosia Plaza – Cumberland Road – Rosia Road – Ragged Staff Road – Queensway – Waterport Road – Glacis Road – Line Wall Road
Loop 2 & 3: Line Wall Road – Lovers Lane – Trafalgar Interchange – Rosia Road – Cumberland Road – Turn by 100 Ton Gun – Cumberland Road – Rosia Road – Ragged Staff Road – Queensway – Waterport Road – Glacis Road – Line Wall Road
End: Line Wall Road – Lovers Lane – Trafalgar Interchange – Ragged Staff Road – Queensway – Mid Town Park pathway