Covid 19 restrictions in place. First race starts at 10am and the next ones will follow at 1 minute intervals. Congregation by the new Mid Town Park outside the Leisure Centre.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions, the following must be adhered to:
- Max number of 90 athletes split into six races of 15 runners.
- Warm up to be done prior to arriving.
- Athletes must arrive 15 minutes prior to the race start time.
- No holding area for clothes or personal belongings will be available.
- No water will be handed out.
- Once athletes have finished they must move away from the finish line immediately and not congregate in the surrounding area.
- No spectators will be allowed around the start/finish line or surrounding areas.
- Bibs not to be returned back once used.
- Toilet facilities may not be available on the day of the race.
- No registration on the day. Registration to be done prior to the event with a cut-off date of the 30th March 2021. This must be done by completing the online registration form available on this page. Team captains are encouraged to send one registration with full details of their team.
Robert Matto (GAAA Vice-President) will be available on the 31st March 2021 in the GAAA office situated in the Victoria Stadium for collection of cash payments. Cash is to be handed to Robert solely by the team captain or in the case of individuals by themselves on this date from 6pm to 7pm. Alternatively, prior to this date arrangements can be made with Robert by contacting him on +35056358000.
Registration Fee is £5. Medals awarded to first, second and third placed Male/Female runners in the following categories:
- Senior 18 to 34
- Masters A 35 to 44
- Masters B 45+
*Medals for the above awarded at a later agreed date; all athletes will receive a token participation medal on the day*
Note: This is a ‘Road Race’ and as with all road races care must be taken with road traffic and pedestrians. Marshals will be placed at intervals across the route.
Race Route – Start outside Old Rooke, route will be a full ‘Round the Rock’ ending by the pathway of the new Midtown Park