Covid 19 Restrictions in place. Once first race starts for Race 2 and 3, the next ones will follow at 2-minute intervals. Race 1 will be split into groups of 15 runners and start at 15-minute intervals at the track.
Upon arrival, each day point you will need to get into groups immediately. Due to Covid 19 restrictions, the following must be adhered to:-
- Max number of athletes 75 split into five races of 15 runners
- Warm up to be done prior to arriving. Athletes must arrive 15 minutes prior to the race start time.
- No holding area for clothes or personal belongings will be available.
- No water will be handed out.
- Once athletes have finished they must move away from the finish line immediately. and not congregate in the surrounding area.
- Medals will be available to all finishers.
- No spectators will be allowed around the start/finish line or surrounding areas.
- Bibs not to be returned back once used.
- Toilet facilities may not be available on the day of the race.
- Minimum age 15 years.
Trophies awarded to first, second and third placed Male/Female in the following categories for the overall winners of all the races combined Senior 15 to 34 / Masters A 35 to 44 / Masters B 45 to 54 / Masters C 55+
Registered athletes can choose to race in 1, 2 or 3 races with the winner of each category denoted by the overall points for each race.
In each category by race the first 5 score points as follows: – 1st 5 points, 2nd 4 points, 3rd 3points, 4th 2points and 5th 1 point. Places below 5th in each category do not score points. Points are totalled up for the three races to arrive at the winners.
Race 2 (5km) Route: See video below.