("Endurance Challenge" ≈16km)
Race starts at 10am.
Congregation in Mid Town Park (Click here to see location on map).
Individual Registration Fee is £5 for the race (only if you haven’t paid £30 for all races).
All categories and race rules can be found here.
The following must be adhered to (Covid-19 restrictions in place):
- Warm up to be done prior to arriving.
- Athletes must arrive 15 minutes prior to the race start time.
- No holding area for clothes or personal belongings will be available.
- No water will be handed out.
- Once athletes have finished they must move away from the finish line immediately and not congregate in the surrounding area.
- No spectators will be allowed around the start/finish line or surrounding areas.
- Bibs not to be returned back once used.
- Toilet facilities may not be available on the day of the race.
- Minimum age is 15 years as at the 31st December 2021.
How to Register:
No registration on the day. Registration is to be done prior to the event with a cut-off date of Thursday 10th February 2022. This must be done by completing the online registration form available on this page under “Race Registration”. Team captains are encouraged to submit (if possible) one registration form with full details of their team for the race rather than have all individuals register themselves.
Bib Collection/Cash Payment Information:
The Vice President Mr. Robert Matto and Council Member Mr. Roy Torres will be available on Friday 11th February 2022 in the GAAA office at 6pm situated in the Victoria Stadium for bib collection (if you don’t have one already). The GAAA office is located behind the hockey pitch stands just beside the tennis courts where you need to go up some stairs before proceeding to the second door on your right (Click here to see location on map). Payments to be made to the GAAA Treasurer’s NatWest/Revolut Account (Mr. Jerai Torres on +35054013323) or alternatively in cash on the 11th February in the GAAA office at 6pm. In case for some reason you are unable to collect your bib or pay in cash at the GAAA office, arrangements can be made with Mr. Roy Torres on +35054029173 to collect/pay on the morning prior to the race.
Race Route can be found in the League Rules document under “League Races/Routes and Dates”.
Note: This is a ‘Road Race’ and as with all road races care must be taken with road traffic and pedestrians. Marshals will be placed at intervals across the route.